Martell's Tiki Bar
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Click Here for Printable PDF Version
- Seafood on Ice
- Blue point oysters, little neck clams on the half shell and shrimp~u~ peel served on a bed of ice with lemon and zesty cocktail sauce.
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Mozzarella cheese breaded & fried golden brown, served with marinara sauce on the side.
- Malibu Coconut Shrimp
- Jumbo shrimp breaded with coconut, quickly fried and served with a raspberry dipping sauce.
- Lobster Ravioli
- Lobster and ricotta cheese filled ravioli simmered in a blush Vodka tomato cream sauce.
- Oysters on Ice
- Half dozen cold water oysters opened to the order, served chilled with a zesty cocktail sauce and lemon.
- Clams Casino
- Littleneck clams filled with bell pepper, onion & bacon stuffing, baked with white wine and butter sauce.
- Lobster Pot Pie
- A classic New England dish with Maine lobster meat, infused with a sherry cream sauce, topped with a buttery puff pastry, baked golden brown.
- Tuna & Cucumber
- Seared yellow fin tuna julienne tossed with seasonings and ginger. Nested on sliced cucumber, served with teriyaki and wasabi sauce and dusted with toasted sesame seeds.
- Steamed Clams
- Fresh little necks steamed with butter, garlic and Old Bay seasoning. 1 Dozen / 2 Dozen
- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail
- Fresh sweet shrimp cooked daily, served chilled with our homemade zesty cocktail sauce and lemon.
- Clams on Ice
- Half dozen of the best chilled clams opened to the order, served with a zesty cocktail sauce and lemon.
- Spicy Tuna Tempura Roll
- Spicy mix of yellow fin tuna and caviar rolled together in a seaweed wrap with sticky rice then battered and quickly fried, served with soy sauce, wasabi and ginger.
- Shrimp ~U~ Peel
- Steamed and seasoned shrimp served chilled on a bed of ice served with zesty cocktail sauce. Half Pound ~ Pound
- Pineapple Shrimp Seviche
- Shrimp marinated in citrus juice with diced tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and cilantro. Served chilled in half of pineapple.
Would you like us to cater your event? Call us today: (732) 892-0131